Newbie needs help ( bills and payments)

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Dec 19 10:32:13 EST 2017

Op dinsdag 19 december 2017 12:18:11 CET schreef Paul Neuwirth:
> Hi Geert,
>
> hartelijk bedankt. Thank you, that was exactly what I missed.
> Would be very nice If open bills would be shown after selecting vendor..
>
> groetjes
>
> Paul

Dag Paul,

(I readded your reply to the list as the remainder of this conversation may
also be of interest to others. Please use reply-all in the future)

I'm not sure I understand what you mean or would like. Can you explain in some
more detail what happened and what you would have liked instead ?

Groeten,

Geert