New User to GnuCash

Jack Slater theilliniguy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 12:25:56 EST 2017

Derek - Thx for this detailed suggestion. The light bulb is going on now
and cleaning up the "view" helps a lot!

I have another question.

When I have opened 3 sub-account windows - they are all "pinned" in the
same window pane as the main Accounts window pane - a tabbed approach. But
from that point, any other sub accounts that I double click to open - will
open in an individual/separate/apart window instead of adding to the tabbed
view with the others. Hope this makes sense!  Would there be a limit on
tabbed accounts you can open?