Schwab shows no tranactions

Dan Nelms dan99nelms at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 18:08:51 EST 2017

Hello. I'm just setting up GnuCash under Windows10. I've set up Schwab
with OFX direct connect. Everything is working perfectly in GnuCash
except when I try to download from my Schwab brokerage account it tells
me there are no transactions for the period I've indicated. I know there
are transactions. I've checked the dates and even selected a broader
date range and still the no transactions message. My credit card and
bank accounts work fine. I know I have the right Schwap because it
retrieved my account numbers and I have a GnuCash account associated
with it. Any help with Schwab brokerage accounts? Dan.