Reports Not Responding Windows 10

Ken Pyzik pyz01 at cox.net
Fri Dec 22 09:31:31 EST 2017

TiBo TJ -- I have Windows 10 and while I see a similar behavior -- I have
found that you need to be patient and the report will eventually show up.
Try and wait for up to about 30 seconds.  I know it's a long time -- but it
eventually does show up.  This is a known bug that has been presented in the
archives here before.  Not sure why it is -- and it does require some
patience.

Ken