Reports Not Responding Windows 10

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Dec 22 14:39:12 EST 2017

The 30 seconds delay special Windows is in addition to the time necessary to compute a report from a large book. With the 20+ years of history in my primary account it can take 3 or 4 minutes to generate a report. That part runs the progress bar so that one at least sees that something is happening.

Regards,
John Ralls