Gnu Cash Starts With The File Needing Saved 2.6.18

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 17:15:09 EST 2017

Yes Greg I've had this previously with GnuCash - not sure of the version
but confirmed for me by John Ralls that GnuCash does a bit of housekeeping
on occasion when you upgrade.  Can't find the thread at all at the moment
if I can will post a link to it.  What version was your previous file that
you are opening in 2.6.18 ?

Cheers Dave H.