Dealing with a large QIF file

joe at the-harrington-house.com joe at the-harrington-house.com
Mon Dec 25 22:26:48 EST 2017

This is also my plan. I'm working on a cross reference plan before I try
to import anything. I have a Quicken data file with complete
transactions for all bank accounts, credit cards, and loans since Jan 1
1990. I want to get it all into gnucash so I can archive the entire
quicken system, but still be able to research the entire period. I'm
setting up chart of account pre-import to include many banks and cards
with closed accounts. Probably 80% of the accounts in the file are
closed.

Joe