finance-quote error

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 03:34:25 EST 2017

Ismael,
You will generally get better results sending requests to the list, for a number of reasons.
First, you will get advice from the combined group knowledge. This is especially helpful in this case because I don't know a heck of a lot about F::Q.
Second, normal list etiquette is not to contact other subscribers directly,  and if you do, those subscribers are likely to ignore you.
If I have any advice for your F::Q issue, I'll chime in on the list thread.
Cheers, David

  On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 12:12, i.smajli at ytlps.com<i.smajli at ytlps.com> wrote:   Hello David
may I send you a question re F::Q?
Cheers