Has the Treasury Direct interface changed?

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 10:44:31 EST 2017

Some follow-up.
I figured that if the API is not being useful, instead of wondering what to
do I should contact the treasurydirect "people" and ask. Sure. And here is
the result:

----- Their Response -----

Hello,

In regards to your e-mail, we are sorry you are experiencing difficulty
logging into our system. You will need to reboot and try again.

Sincerely,

Treasury Services