Links time out

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 21:31:58 EST 2017

I tried the Web link you gave previously and it worked for me.

Try restarting your computer or delete your browser's history and or
cookies.  Otherwise, does somebody manage your computer or the Web sites
you visit? They might be preventing your access for some reason.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Samsung Galaxy S5)