Printing Chart of Accounts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 1 23:03:05 EST 2017

On Wed, 1 Feb 2017, John R. Sowden wrote:

> curious, why is a date needed to print a chart of accounts.  Isn't it just
> a "Chart, of Account ?", or is it a trial balance?

John,

   I suppose it was written to include a date in the title becasue it's not
just a listing of the account numbers and names, but contains account
balances as of the printed date. Yes, this does seem to duplicate the trial
balance.

   i looked for a CoA report but it's not there. The account report is what's
used. If I correclty recall, there's a separate trial balance report.

Rich