GnuCash 2.6.15 for Linux - reports charts

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Feb 2 16:06:23 EST 2017

Op donderdag 2 februari 2017 19:50:24 CET schreef Marcin Stopczyk:
> Hi Geert
>
> I had to unsubscribe from mailing list a month ago. I was receiving lots
> of emails from gnucash about topics I was not interested in. I have
> received e-mail "You have been unsubscribed from the gnucash-user
> mailing list" on 2nd of January. And this is correct.
>
> I am not rude person. I just received e-mail from you and politely
> answered it. When someone sends letter to me I am supposed to reply to
> that sender, not to everybody.
>
> Thank you once again for your advice. I recommend to close this topic. I
> wish you all the best.
>
> Marcin Stopczyk

Hi Marcin,

The part of my reply about replying on-list is a standard message I include
each time I receive a private mail which I think belong to a topic on the
list. I didn't mean to imply you were a rude person.

And your situation is an interesting one for me to reconsider this standard
text. It never occurred to me the respondent could have been unsubscribed by
the time I get to answer him.

Anyway, thank you for your clarifications and I'll consider this topic closed
now.

Regafds,

Geert