Balance Sheet Question about content

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 01:22:22 EST 2017

Indeed. I see similar behavior.

Interestingly, I see two settings that cover similar aspects:

Include accounts with zero total balances
Omit zero balance figures

The first presumably covers your issue, while the second controls whether the report displays zeroes or not. I have no idea if the two controls might have interactions that could cause the unintended display issues you note.

David