Balance Sheet Question about content

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 05:43:50 EST 2017

On 02/04/2017 12:42 AM, David T. wrote:
> I should add that there is no change in accounts displayed when I change the setting on either or both of these settings.
>
> David

David,

I have: Include accounts with zero total balances NOT CHECKED and Omit
zero balance figures CHECKED. This seems to work fine unless there are
investment transactions. (I have a set of books for another entity that
works as expected.)

I have also printed the Advanced Portfolio Report and the entries I
mention are NOT included there and I would not expect them.

Is there a way to close and investment account?

Cheers,
Jay