Data Entry Problem

Gerald Ellis gellis at aeneas.net
Mon Feb 6 10:52:29 EST 2017

I am not sure if this falls into the bug class or just a problem class.
I have developed in the past week an error in my Assets:Current
assets:Access America account page.  When I make an entry it is moved
to the Expense:Medical Expenses:OTC Medicine or Expense:Charity:Church
or what ever Expense category it is associated with.  This only occurs
in the regester for Access America (my checking account) not in other
Assets categories as I can best determine.  I have tried making the
entry in the Expense category to see if it would post to the checking
account also but it does not and my checking account balance is not
reduced by the check amount.  Where should I look for a solution or
should I file a bug report on this problem?

Thanks for any help that can be given.