Paylist

Martin Mainka Internet at mainka-it.de
Thu Feb 9 01:59:10 EST 2017

Hi,

i try to manage the Payments (Wages, Social security, Health insurance, Gratification) for the employees according to description in GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide chapter 17. I am looking for a report, that lists the wages payed to a specific employee during a certain period (example a year) and the under payable recorded parts of the wages (social security, tax, gratifications). This is not refund for expenses. Is there any report or way to achieve that, without producing several accounts for every employee? My Problem is to get reports for the employees. In the configuration i 'm not able to select an account Gnucash should look for entries. The field is greyed. Is
there a special setup necessary?

Thanks a lot

Martin Mainka