Search function of mailing list not working?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sat Feb 11 00:36:17 EST 2017

On Sat, February 11, 2017 12:12 am, BrianA_MN wrote:

> which has a link to search the gnucash-user Archives.

Ah, right...  I copied the templates which, of course, kept the search
links.  BLAH.  I need to figure how how to re-introduce that.  Or better,
have a good link-way to search...

> Thanks for the google search suggestion.
>
> Pax tecum, absit iniuria;
> BrianA_MN
>
> Addendum:
> A: Because it makes understanding the conversation harder!
> Q: What is wrong with top replying?

On the other hand, replying COMPLETELY at the bottom can make it hard to
know what part of the A: message you're replying to...

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745