A cruicial GNUCash feature that is missing, but easy to implement for budgets

lejohnston lejohnston at dccnet.com
Mon Feb 13 03:36:52 EST 2017

I am new to GNUCash and I have the same issue that was raised in the above Thread (January Archive).I am running Windows10 and it appears that someone found a way to run a YTD budget report showing the difference between budget and actual. However I don't understand how to do it. Maybe this because I have zero understanding of Programming. Can anyone explain how I can run a report like this.BTW the Trial Balance Report in Income and Expense seems to have everything you need to run this report except for a way to compare it to your Budget.Thanks,Larry