A cruicial GNUCash feature that is missing, but easy to implement for budgets

Larry lejohnston at dccnet.com
Mon Feb 13 14:32:23 EST 2017

David,
I have tried the budget report. I have not found a way to run it for a period other than the 12 month period of my budget. That creates two problems for me.
1. The report is so wide that I can not see the account names when I look at the later months and the annual amounts.
2.  I can not easily see how I am doing vs my budget at the end of each month, that is a YTD budget vs actual.
Yes, Phil''s report seems like it would do that. Peter seems to have gotten it to work in Win10.
Is Phil''s report actually in the GNUCash code now and all I have to do is enter 'ytd-budget.scm' after 'reports double back slash' (I am writing this in my tablet and can not find a back slash) to activate it?
Larry.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S