Online Banking

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Feb 14 11:01:29 EST 2017

> On Feb 14, 2017, at 4:18 AM, ahmed mahiddine <ahmedmahiddine13 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Did gnucash send online payements so we can set bank info and account info
> online

Ahmed,

Depends on the bank. *If* your bank supports transaction retrieval with one of the protocols supported by AQBanking then you may be able to set it up if you can figure out the right parameters to interact with the bank. I've put some links to wiki pages at the bottom that might be helpful. You've mentioned OFX before, so I'll point out that there are two OFX online protocols, OFX-Direct Connect and OFX-WebConnect. AQBanking supports only the first.

As we've told you before, AQBanking is able to originate transactions only with HBCI. I think that there's code in it to do so with OFX-Direct as well, but that's not widely supported by banks and Martin has never been able to test the code. If you have a bank that does support it I encourage you to work directly with him.

Regards,
John Ralls

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/AqBanking <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/AqBanking>
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/OFX_Direct_Connect_Bank_Settings <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/OFX_Direct_Connect_Bank_Settings>