GnuCash import from Quicken 2007 on OSX

Dan Ems DanEms at enkito.com
Wed Feb 15 18:14:02 EST 2017

Derek is absolutely correct.

I did find references that appear necessary if I am to convert my Quicken
2007 for OSx data to GnuCash.

I have not been able to track down where I saw them.
At the time, I was thrashing around trying to get registered for the GnuCash
forum.
<aside>
    I'm still unsure of the intended use pattern for this service.
    I worked in IT for 40 years starting with magnetic donut memory and 14"
disks that held 256K.
    I ended in 0.99999 uptime electric utility operations and support.
    Leaving that environment was calming, but it has been a few years since
I spent
        14 hrs/day at a keyboard and have never worked with nabble before.
<end aside>

If anyone knows about the scripts I encountered, would they point me in the
right direction.
I've done a fair amount with Perl, but basically nothing with Python.
I've not knowingly worked with JSON and the second script mentioned a JSON
formatted config file.

At that point, I concentrated on the nabble registration.

Just my $.02...

Thanks

Dan