A cruicial GNUCash feature that is missing, but easy to implement for budgets

lejohnston lejohnston at dccnet.com
Thu Feb 16 15:27:31 EST 2017

Geert,

I missed your reply somehow.

After a little sleep I went back and checked my Windows10 and I had not configured it to show extensions. The 'config.user' does in fact have a .txt extention.

So:

1. Can I just delete the extension or do I have to create 'config.user' in another way?

2. Should I deal with this before making changes to 'ytd-budget.scm'?

3. Can I make the changes to 'ytd-budget.scm' where it is now located or should I go back to the file I downloaded make the changes and copy he file back to 'c:\users\lejoh\.gnucash'?

4. I have found the trace files but have not tried to open them or delete any of them. Should I do anything with them yet?

Larry