Gnucash can initiate transactions

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Feb 17 03:19:29 EST 2017

On Friday, 17 February 2017 06:56:39 GMT ahmed mahiddine wrote:
> Gnucash can realy initiate transactions in all world its alternative to the
> international software intuit quickbook with ofx aq banking if ssl
> certificat is retreived but it can used for hacking bank accounts so money
> transfert is working

Hi,

that sounds interesting.  I thought (as you have been previously told ) that
GC could not initiate a bank transfer.

Would it be possible for you to write a list of steps outlining what you did
to get GC / AQ / OFX to work to make a bank transfer?  I'm sure many users on
the list would find it useful.

Thanks in advance,
Maf,