"Hidden" option in the accounts edit window DANGEROUS -- don't use it

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Feb 18 16:11:50 EST 2017

Op zaterdag 18 februari 2017 15:25:52 CET schreef Colin Law:
> On 18 February 2017 at 15:02, Ken Heard <kenslists at teksavvy.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks to David T. and Liz for answering my question.  I must say
> > however that it never occurred to me to look in the View menu specific
> > to the account tab for "the show hidden files" option; nor do I think
> > that the average person would look there.  THAT is the bug.
>
> Software has a bug when it is not functioning as the designer
> intended.  What you are asking for is an enhancement not a bug fix.

But a good enhancement request IMO.

Ken, can you please file this in either bugzilla (as an enchancement request)
[1] or on uservoice as a feature request ? Suggestions like this on the
mailing list tend to get lost.

Thanks,

Geert

[1] Refer to http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla to learn how to use