"Hidden" option in the accounts edit window DANGEROUS -- don't use it

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Feb 19 10:08:10 EST 2017

Op zondag 19 februari 2017 09:57:24 CET schreef Ken Heard:
> On 2017-02-19 04:11, Geert Janssens wrote:

> > Ken, can you please file this in either bugzilla (as an
> > enchancement request) [1] or on uservoice as a feature request ?
> > Suggestions like this on the mailing list tend to get lost.
>
> I have filed and enhancement "bug" in bugzilla, but I wonder why I
> should bother.  Two enhancement "bugs" I filed in 2009 have yet to be
> accepted.

Thanks. The purpose is quite simply to keep a record of good suggestions and
real bugs. Our active development team is pretty small so it's unfortunately
true some requests stay open for a very long time.

The request you have reported now should be relatively easy to implement. So
if someone is looking for an opportunity to start contributing, this could be
a good entry point :)

Regards,

Geert