Request for donation refund

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Feb 24 12:32:35 EST 2017

Op donderdag 23 februari 2017 07:33:54 CET schreef ahmed mahiddine:
> please resend donation done today by me mahiddine ahmed for account
> Owner: Geert Janssens
> Purpose: Donation
> Account: 973-0754570-41
> Bank Code: ARSPBE22XXX, Bank:Argenta Bank Grimbergen
> IBAN: IBAN BE88 9730 7545 7041
> Address of bank: Argenta, Lagesteenweg 96, 1850 Grimbergen, Belgium
> donation with reference bank wire: mahiddine ahmed born in 22/12/1993 to
> bank account in algeria wich is:
> BANK NAME CPA BANK
> bank adresse street41 didouche mourad  algeirs algeria
> CODE BANK 004
> BANK BRANCH NUMBER 00101
> BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 4580011799
> RIB KEY 47
> IBAN DZ4000400101458001179947
> ACCOUNT CURRENCY EURO
> ACCOUNT OWNER MAHIDDINE OURDIA
> but the bank dont support internet transfert

Hi Ahmed,

I'm afraid I don't understand your request.

It seems you are asking me to refund a donation you made to our European
gnucash bank account. A donation you have made yesterday. This has never been
asked before so I will have to discuss this with the other developers.

And the last line of your message

> but the bank dont support internet transfert

is pretty confusing as well. What do you mean with this ?

Regards,

Geert