Locking transactions after a reconcile?

Andrew Gross aegross at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 20:16:55 EST 2017

Colin, Thanks for the advice.  In looking at the dialog box (uploaded to
https://www.screencast.com/t/i8nZ3nJJ) I don't see a reference to
reconciled transactions.  I also went through the manual's section on
"4.2.1.4. Account Tree - Actions Menu" and this didn't provide any
additional guidance.  Am using GC v2.6.15 for Mac OSX.

Regards,
AEG