interesting Figures (Shouldn't They Match?) **CLOSED THREAD**

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 11:37:44 EST 2017

I am closing this thread.

The point remains the Balance Sheet Unrealized Gains/Losses and the
Advanced Portfolio Unrealized Gains/Losses DO NOT MATCH.

I understand why the Investment Totals WILL NOT MATCH, since Cash is NOT
included in the Advanced Portfolio Report.

However, the sum of all the cash accounts and the investment accounts
from the Advanced Portfolio Report should balance between the two reports.

Regards,
Jay