Where is the program to install Finance::Quote?

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:18:22 EST 2017

1. Did a search for "install online price retrieval" on my laptop, and NO
hits showed up on my computer.

2. Could not find the "all apps" folder you referenced; btw, I'm using
Windows 10 home version, not enterprise

3. I did look in programs in the gnucash folder using explorer, but didn't
see it in any of the sub-folders

4. I tried re-installing gnucash thinking for some reason when i did the
original download it didn't get included.  same situation

5. Finally, I've downloaded the finance module by itself from source forge.
Don't see any application type programs in the various files...where am I
suppose to place it, eg where is it suppose to be under what folder or
sub-folder (or does it matter), and without any application files, how am i
suppose to install it, or if it's just "placed" in the right place, is that
enuf for gnucash quotes?

6. If i just go and look for strawberry perl and download/install that, will
that work in lieu?

Sigh...