no .csv export

Robert Kesterson robertk at robertk.com
Sun Jan 1 08:31:55 EST 2017

I just looked at mine, 2.6.15 on a Mac, and the File/Export menu option
offers CSV, but no XML.  (The File/Save As option, on the other hand,
offers XML but no CSV.). Are you sure you’re choosing File/Export?

![](cid:4CFC349D-78DB-4A0B-8A56-333C54B12615 at robertk.com "Screenshot of
Gnucash (1-1-17, 7-29-24 AM).png")