no .csv export

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Sun Jan 1 09:35:07 EST 2017

If I may step in here— I am using a MacBook Pro retina (intel), with OS X Sierra 10.12.2 (which I think is the most current version available).

I thought I had downloaded GnuCash version 2.6.15, but when I just checked I realize that I have 2.6.14 installed.  It is true that in this 2.6.14 version, there is no export to XML.  Only to CSV.

Please help me download the current version 2.6.15.  Where can I get the download?

Thanks…Anita