Customer Report

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Sun Jan 1 19:54:27 EST 2017

Hi All,
  We've been using GnuCash for some time for invoicing. It mostly works OK, but, with the change of year, we've run into an inconvenience. We keep a Receivables Aging report open all the time so we can see what clients have amounts due. Then, when a payment comes in, we click the client's amount due on that report to open that client's Customer Report. The problem is that this report defaults to showing only the current year's invoices. Since today is the first day of the year, no invoices have been generated, but there are many outstanding invoices from the previous year. Is there any way to make that report default to showing all invoices starting from the beginning of the previous year?

Thanks,
John