Balance sheet

Jacco Ermers jacco.ermers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 03:35:03 EST 2017

(sorry for my other "replied" post)

Hi everyone,

Closing down the year I was fishing through the report options. So far I
provided my accountant with the profit loss report and that is fine.

But looking through I also found the Balance sheet report which looks
very usefull. Unfortunatly I found a small problem in my setup and was
wondering how to correct this.

At the end of the year I have a profit of (i.e.) €50.000

Of this €50.000 I provided myself with €25.000 for living expenses and I
have setup a different account up for that so that my bank account
matches. Now at the end of the year I collect the remaining €25.000 to
that account.

But when I run a balance report it still lists all previous years in
equity.

How do I keep all my records (don't want to zero all my accounts) but at
the end of the year transfer it out of equity. It is not the companies
equity anymore at that point. Should I set myself up as a vendor? or is
there a better way?

Thnak you for helping me out on this