no .csv export

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 07:30:57 EST 2017

    Yes.  There are no details about how it worked tho I would guess that it stripped out everything that was not transactions from the file.  If I recall, one of the complaints about it was that you could not turn around and import it in to a new GnuCash file.
That release is still available along with the corresponding help manuals from the main GnuCash website.  It is described as the last stable release of the 2.4 series.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Colin LawDate: Mon, Jan 2, 2017 1:54 AMTo: David Carlson;Cc: geo.inbox.ignored;gnucash-user at gnucash.org;Subject:Re: no .csv export
On 2 January 2017 at 02:21, David Carlson  wrote:> By the way, I just checked the manuall online for release 2.4.15 and it is> true, that release does not have a .csv export.Did 2.4.15 have an export to XML?Colin