Unable to import OFX files in Gnucash 2.6.15

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 3 02:04:57 EST 2017

Hi,

I now longer seems to be able to import transactions from OFX files
downloaded from my bank website in Gnucash 2.6.15. I compiled Gnucash from
sources but did not include the aqbanking as these facilities are not
provided for automatic downloading online by banks in Australia (at least
not at present). They do have facilities for downloading OFX files from the
bank's websites manually.

Do I need to compile with aqbanking to have the OFX import capability or has
this been removed in favour of retrieving these files using aqbanking online
(not necessarily available in all jurisdictions)? I may answer my own
question as I am about to recompile with aqbanking enabled to see if that
fixes the problem.

Many thanks

David Cousens