Balance sheet

Jacco Ermers jacco.ermers at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 02:36:22 EST 2017

Ok,

Found that the solution was relatively simple. I had set up accounts for yearly numbers and since I am a one person business I pay taxes over all profit.

So I had set up some accounts for yearly numbers when I pay out to myself, but they were labeled "bank". After labeling them as "equity" they show up as negative equity and the balance sheet matches my business account.

Thank you all for your help