Looking for GNU Cash consultant

Kermit Jones kermitjr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:01:10 EST 2017

Howdy folks!

Happy New Year!  I posted in in the IRC channel, but I thought this might
be a better alternative.

I run a small Indie Publishing Company and we've been using GNUCash for a
few years.  Awesome software, so thank you to everyone helping.

However, I'm looking for someone who could maybe help us a bit with running
reports, and ensuring our accounts are set up correctly.

While I don't have piles of cash, I don't mind paying. But find reputable
sources has proven a bit difficult, so I figure I'd go to the source.  Any
recommendations?  or Takers?

Thanks!
Kermit