Getting quotes for Hungarian bonds and stock automatically

Balazs Gaal balazs at gaal.eu
Tue Jan 3 08:25:06 EST 2017

Hi,
I am trying to set up gnucash for getting quotes automatically for some Hungarian securities.
I have succeeded in installing Finance::Quote and it works nicely for getting exchange rates for currencies but, unfortunately, I am not able to obtain quotes for Hungarian bonds and stocks.
I have tried the stock "OTP" (which is a blue chip at the Hungarian Stock Exchange (BÉT), and the mutual fund "OTP Omega Fejlett Piaci Részvény" (ISIN: HU0000702899) registered and listed at "bamosz". I have played around using several setting options but I just couldn't get it moving.
Could anybody advise me what settings are to be used for those securities?
I have actually some other mutual funds and stocks, too but I guess onece those two are working the others can be set up easily.
Regards
Balazs Gaal