reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 4 10:27:37 EST 2017

Hi,

David Muise <CmmDudeNH at hotmail.com> writes:

> Good day
>

> I want to run monthly reports (personal not business), but the reports
> reflect since I started using GNU.  Even when modifying the dates in
> Options, it still returns month balances reflecting all up to that
> point.  How do I get monthly reports?

Which report(s) are you trying to run.  Most reports have a start/end
and will report on the delta between start/end (e.g. Income Statement,
Cash Flow, etc).  Some reports only have a single date and report state
at that time (e.g. Balance Sheet).

> I am interested in the checking/savings balances and Income/Expenses
> reports initially.

Are you sure you're setting the report date options correctly?