Suggestions

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:25:45 EST 2017

I have been using GC for several years and lately (last 6 months) I have
experienced several anomalies.

The following is the latest.

I run two identical GC accounting systems: one on Linux Mint 18 GC
2.6.15 and one on MacOS Sierra with GC 2.6.14. Both have identical
values for assets, net assets, equity, expenses, income, and
liabilities. However, as weird or illogical it may be, the Mac lists
$997.00 for net profit (as of today) while Linux shows $982.64; a
difference of $14.36!  Given that all accounts display identical values,
how is this it possible to have a difference in net profit?

Two days ago, the difference was $.94. Since I have multiple currencies,
I verified that there were no differences between the two systems. In
past experiences, I have occasionally experienced a few cents difference
due to timing of price editor updates.

I am at a complete loss as how this is possible.  Any suggestions welcomed.

Les