Invalid Transaction: final gnc_numeric value, using 0 instead

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 6 17:53:21 EST 2017

On 7/01/2017 09:23, prl wrote:
> On 7/01/2017 04:19, David T. wrote:
>> 2) have you tried deleting and recreating the transaction?
> The scheduled transaction? I haven't tried that, and I probably won't
> for a bit, because I'd like to find out what the cause is, if I can,
> especially if the cause is a bug that should be reported.
I just created a new version the same scheduled transaction. It works
just fine. The old one continues to fail.

In fact the new one worked rather too well. I'd set the start date to
the same date as the old one (2012-01-11), and it also generated new
transactions for each year going back to the start date.

Cheers,
Peter