Expense Piechart report gives misleading results

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 03:11:33 EST 2017

I see similar bumps.

Adjusting the depth of the piechart causes the Expenses total to change, in my test case by what I suspect is a single reverse transaction.

Moreover, running a general transaction report for all expenses for the same time period yields an entirely different total, by a more substantial amount. Clearly, the totalling function in the scheme needs some love. Unfortunately, I don’t do Scheme.

David