Account doesn't appear in Profit & Loss report

. Look at iPadRing.net
Fri Jan 13 12:05:11 EST 2017

On 01/13/2017 12:02 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> "." <Look at iPadRing.net> writes:
>
>> On 01/04/2017 10:29 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> How deep are the subaccounts that don't show?
>> The subaccount(s) is 3 deep.  Hope I'm using the correct words for that.
>>> What do you have set for the 'account depth' in the report options?
>> Initial experiment had Account depth is set to "All".  But I get the
>> same result with 2, 3, 4....etc.
> Are you sure the subaccount is actually selected?

Yes.  I gave up.  Thanks anyway.

--
www.iPadRing.net

The designer and maker of the original eBook & iPad Ring
The perfect stand for eReaders, iPads, iPhones, tablet computers and other electronic devices.

Patent Pending