deleted item still subtracts from balance I can't find where it is at to get rid of it. This is my first attempt at Gnucash Windows 10 on a laptop. New download

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 13 12:25:13 EST 2017

Hi Bob.

I'm not sure why you've sent this request three times to the list.
That's pretty rude.

Worse, you don't actually point out where the item was "deleted".  So
it's hard, looking at the image you sent, to know what we're looking
for.

Instead of looking at the report, can we look at the register?  The
report "balance" column isn't computed on the fly, but instead uses the
split's balance in the register..  And THAT is always based on the
"default" sort order, so if you're re-sorted your items the balance
might appear off, too.

Hope this helps...