Re: Odd Register Problem

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Jan 13 22:38:10 EST 2017

This means you have a split transaction with 3 splits into the same account.  In default views you see each split separately. In journal mode you see transactions, which is why the difference.  This also explains why duplicating gives you three new lines, and why all 3 disappear when you delete the transaction.

-derek

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.