Reconcile Window

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 02:56:44 EST 2017

David,

I imagine that such features would be helpful in the circumstances to which you refer. Thankfully, I am not in the circumstance of having that many transactions to mess with! However, on the occasions where I have had to do similar procedures, a "Select All" or "Change All After” function would be nice.

For the first, it is common now to have a check box in the menu bar above the boxes for individual transactions, which, when checked, toggles the boxes of all transactions below. Many webmail programs (e.g., Yahoo! and Google webmail) use this model, and it would be nice to have here as well.

As for the second, I suspect this would be a more involved feature to implement. It would also be less generically used, and thus might not tickle a developer’s fancy

David T.