Advanced Portfolio Income (maybe Brokerage Fees too) incorrect in switch and multiple investments transactions

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 05:47:02 EST 2017

> On Jan 14, 2017, at 12:37 PM, Chris Good <chris.good at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

Chris,

Further digging around online suggests to me that DRP purchases should be included in the calculation of a stock’s basis. At least, that’s what it seems like from several investment websites I checked (e.g., www.fool.com <http://www.fool.com/>, www.investopedia.com <http://www.investopedia.com/>). I’d be curious to know why such purchases aren’t included in basis calculations for the report.

David