Subsidiary virtual accounts

virtual cliff at oneuk.com
Mon Jan 16 08:33:31 EST 2017

Mike and Liz, thanks for your replies. In my case, there are transactions
between the household account and the art account, these having their own
separate cheque accounts at the bank. My self-employed business does not
have its own bank account - money goes into and out of the household cheque
account, but it needs to be accounted separately for tax purposes.

I also would like to keep tabs on how much overall we are making or losing.

Three separate files may be the only way but it seems clunky. In a larger
organisation there may be many subsidiary activities that need to show their
own income and expenditure. I'm just surprised that apparently it's not
possible with this package. If there is way to do this I would like to find
out how.