Which report am I looking for?

edward.doolittle at gmail.com edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:21:08 EST 2017

I sort of got what you seem to be looking for with the Transaction Report, sorting on primary key Description and secondary key Date. But the report seems to be buggy ... I got a whole bunch of transactions for January, then transactions separated by description for February. I also couldn’t change the primary key to something else once it was set on Description.

The report needs some attention from a programmer. I wish I knew Scheme better. (Strangely, I found a Scheme textbook in a “take a book” shelf at my university ... maybe this is a portent ...)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10