Flickering in reports

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:46:57 EST 2017

(Win 7-64, 2.6.15)

No flickering for whatever the default width is.  Also tried the width
Edward mentioned.  Since that didn't take up the full width of my screen, I
tried a larger width value to make it go across the entire screen.  Still
no flickering.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/electromechanical>